Wednesday, March 9, 2016

So... I signed up for a marathon.

This was in my inbox when I checked my messages yesterday. I had signed up for the lottery for the New York Marathon a few months ago, along with thousands of others. I seriously never thought that I would get in on my first try. This marathon was always in my bucket list, I also wanted it to be my first. It is probably not the best time for me to be jumping into marathon training. I am also in graduate school, work full time, and have a family; but the pain scale only goes to 10 and its a done deal.
So here I am at the beginning of this journey. I am excited and scared all at once. This may prove to be one of the best years ever, or I am going to fail miserably. I am going to spend this week developing a plan to get myself prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment